Installer, Level 2
Do you have experience in painting or construction? Do you want to take on additional responsibility and advance your career? Do you feel good completing jobs right and making customers happy? If so, the Installer, Level 2 position at PennCoat might be a perfect fit!
PennCoat is the Mid-Atlantic region’s leading commercial/industrial epoxy flooring and painting contractor. We work with top manufacturers throughout the region to keep their facilities neat, clean and safe, and our Level 2 Installers are important members of our team.
If you have some experience, can help our Supervisors lead our teams, and want to advance through raises and promotions, read on to learn more and see how to apply today!
Installer Level 2 Duties Include:
- Assists Supervisor(s) with onsite daily installation of projects.
- Serving our customers with professionalism & enthusiasm
- Working with our team to set up equipment, prepare the surface, install epoxy flooring. paint systems, and more
- Uphold our brand promise, values and standards
- Approach work with enthusiasm and detail
- Follow scopes of work to ensure successful outcomes
- Follow safety plans and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting capability
- Proficient with power and hand tools
- Experience with scaffolding and lift equipment
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for a job well done
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness to learn
- $22-25/hour to start, depending on experience
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Safety Rewards Program
- Great team environment
- Opportunity for promotion and advancement
How to Apply
Or Contact Us
717-892-7000, ext. 105